19.6.12

The Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith





Vampires are everywhere and since reading my first vampire book (Twilight) I have made it a point to check some of the good reads with respect to this genre. This is where I stumble upon the Vampire Diaries. This series from L.J. Smith is ready one of a kind. It's  teen fiction with lots of twist complete with first love, friendship, death and magic.

I instantly love Elena and has wished for her and Stefan to be together. I don't like Damon then but imagine my surprise when I saw the TV series from the CW....Damon Salvatorre being played by my long-time crush Ian Somerhalder....wow. I instantly switch from being Elena/Stefan fan into Elena/Damon fan. lol.

Anyway enough of me, I know you're dying to read the books too, especially now that the season 4 of the TV series is still yet to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment