17.6.12

Twilight by Stephenie Meyer



Twilight is the first vampire book i read and i enjoyed it, i use to avoid books about supernaturals or ghost but when i heard how others go crazy over this Stephenie Meyer’s blockbuster i got curious and tried to read it and what can i say, i enjoyed it! I even grab the pdf copies of the other books from this series and got too sad when i finished them early.

I have watched the movies and they were all good but I still prefer the story in the book. It's more realistic and more vivid. I did not say that Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart did not do justice on being Edward and Bella, they were good in fact but if I were to choose I would always go for the book version.


Please wait for the ebooks. I'm just organizing my files. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment